Maturities 3 Year & 5 Year Issues January 2024
Fixed Term Debentures that have reached their maturity date need to be re-invested or redeemed. The Gibraltar Savings Bank will issue a letter to clients to remind them of this and is inviting clients to process their Maturity Forms via a pre-booked appointment. However, the Gibraltar Savings Bank will not hold itself liable for loss of interest as the responsibility lies ultimately with the individual Debenture holder.
At the end of the term, you will need to fill out an 'Instructions on Maturing Debentures' Form. You will be given the option of either redeeming your investment or you may re-invest in another Debenture Issue. The original Instruction Form, needs to be handed in, duly completed to the Gibraltar Savings Bank.
Instruction on Maturing Debenture Forms can be obtained by following the links:
- 3 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Companies
- 3 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Individual
- 3 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Companies_ED
- 3 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Individual_ED
- 5 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Companies
- 5 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Individual
- 5 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Companies_ED
- 5 Year Fixed Term Jan 2024 Individual_ED
Should you wish to redeem your debentures, your instructions will need to be received by no later than 8th December 2023.